TFDN Membership Enrollment or Renewal
According to the TFDN bylaws, membership is open to any persons who are current employees of institutions of higher education in Texas and who represent their institution’s efforts toward any aspect of faculty and/or professional development. Members might also include employees of other associations that work with higher education institutions on matters related to faculty and/or professional development. Members might also be those who are current members of institutions of higher education outside of Texas and who represent their institution’s efforts toward any aspect of faculty and/or professional development, or persons who have a professional interest in such issues but are not currently members of institutions of higher education nor are currently directly involved in faculty development.
TFDN Membership benefits:
● Meet diverse members from all over the state of Texas, from community colleges and universities
● Interact with faculty development professionals with common interests
● Pursue personal and professional growth opportunities
● Exchange ideas and innovations in open forums
● Take advantage of affiliations, collaborations, and support
● Participate at various levels
● Participate in annual conferences
TFDN Membership categories:
● Institutional — Annual membership fee $75. An Institution’s membership covers up to three individuals at the institution. Certain kinds of voting by TFDN membership is by institution, and this type of membership qualifies the institution to vote.
● Additional Individual at an Institution — Annual membership fee $25. If more than three individuals at an institution wish to be TFDNers under the aegis of institutional membership, this category enables such additional individual memberships.
● Individual without Institutional Affiliation – Annual membership fee $30. If for some reason an individual at an institution with an institutional membership wishes not to be affiliated with the group purchasing the institutional membership, this category enables such unaffiliated memberships.
● Affiliate Institution/Organization — Annual membership fee $45. Non-Texas-based higher education institutions or organizations may join under this category, with up to three individuals included. (Additional individuals may join under the “Additional Individual at an Institution” category.)
● Affiliate Vendor — Annual membership fee $20. Vendors, publishers, etc., who purchase vendor space at TFDN Conferences but who wish to maintain a year-long connection with TFDN.
To join TFDN, simply fill out the form below and your information will be sent to the webmaster for addition to our participant list and membership directory. (If joining with an institutional membership, enter one name using the form below and pay using the institutional membership category, but please email Jeff King – email address below – with the contact information for others covered by the institutional membership.) You will have the option to join the TFDN listserv, an email forum to share information about faculty development within Texas based and/or focused higher education. TFDN membership also allows Texas colleges or universities to host the annual TFDN Conference, voting privileges (TFDN business matters occasionally put to a vote of the membership, voting for Executive Committee positions, etc.), ability to serve on the Executive Committee, access to the listserv, and other benefits derived from collegial exchange about faculty professional development in Texas.
Step 1: Membership Membership Enrollment or Renewal
Please complete the following information. Please note that all fields are required. After filling in the requested information below, please click the “Submit” button, then return to this page to click the “Buy Now” button in Step 2 : Payment if you wish to pay your membership fee via credit card. TFDN also accepts checks and money orders for dues payments, and we can invoice you upon request: email@example.com, Lynn Eaton, PH.D., University of Mary Hardin Baylor, Director of Faculty Development, Center for Effectiveness in Learning & Teaching (CELT), UMHB Box 8387, 900 College Street, Belton, TX 76513.
Reset all fields
Step 2: Membership Payment
TFDN also accepts checks and money orders for dues payments, and we can invoice you upon request: firstname.lastname@example.org, Lynn Eaton, PH.D., University of Mary Hardin Baylor, Director of Faculty Development, Center for Effectiveness in Learning & Teaching (CELT), UMHB Box 8387, 900 College Street, Belton, TX 76513.